Saturday, January 8, 2011

What Date I Conceive Based On Due Date

First attempts ...

to painting ....

When I read the reports in J (click) on their first attempts, I read reminded me that wait for me for ages colors in a basket waiting to be tried .....

I'm not really satisfied with the results .... but at least I've already started it! (And a little "for me" made - that is sometimes even essential!)

The photos were taken with the phone, and "flattered" the colors a bit - in real life they are too pale - more "pastel". ..






and then I could not let it make me a pair of "Schuhverschönerer ( here you can see the ideas click! ) ... I am delighted ;-)

you are to turn right now and I run around with rolled up pants, because I think sooooooooo nice ;-)

(photos taken with the phone - in fact viiieeeel nice!)






The fiber exchange 2011 (click!) is already full to 1 / 3 - da freu 'I am that it's going well! I would even necessarily as a fiber book have !!!!! Maybe decides yes the one / the other or even to join !?!?!?!?!


Where I had hoped for much more resonance, spinning my meeting is (click for more info!) ... I had planned on the first Sunday of the month (first time 06/02/2011) offer a three-hour meeting with me in the studio spinning .... We could spider chat, we share ... it is delicious tea and snacks and my great new fiber carding machine is waiting .... So far, only one participant has logged (you can choose every month!) and two have expressed interest :-( Too bad ....



Sun now in the studio - today and tomorrow the felt-beginner courses booked :-) Steph ☆ ☆

0 comments:

Post a Comment