Sunday, January 9, 2011

Metal Sleigh Cake Base

mother or self?

"You have to slow you think even know if you want to be self-or mother!" ...

did I "get" this morning from my husband ....

My answer: "! Na both the making but also other"

My husband: " Yes, but not 120% pure and only at a price per month!" .....

Sunday and as I sit here and wonder, am unhappy and do not really know what to say or do ... Other
to do really well! ... not only have a child ... there are few courses (could be more in demand!) and when, if not at the weekend when the child care is guaranteed? Others have even dogs! And a house with a garden and even the way to go still working. So I can too, right? ... " Yes, but not strength 120%!" ...
I am often tired, but who is not?
And it is the first time that I am working and having fun / joy / happiness / pride feel! This simply can not be bad!
And for me it is somehow now become an "internal" goal to work to "break even". Of so many pages I keep hearing "You tinker" or "not worth it" or "who wants to do that (the course)" or "who cares is because for something "or" you'll already see ... I'm curious "... YES! EXACTLY! YOU CAN ALL TIMES BE LOADED!! So I would like to scream back at times: for it is good what I do! feels the first time it beautiful so right! And those who come (Yesterday all said "we will come again and again felt!") and you, you give me comments and feedback confirmed to me but also !
costs covered - preferably with income (however small it may always be!) - for me that is outside of the "evidence", the "life-authorization" of the studio .... HOW STUPID IS THE FACT PLEASE?, or is justified that? justifies Joy what I'm doing?

But I must give a little bit of me out! I feel sick, although the doctor nothing (more) can be found ... I'm tired. And then of course I'm well as accusations of whom I hear that I am not a good mom (because either physically or mentally in the studio ...), not "present" ...

And then I read here and there "to give up Blog" of business or give up or whatever ... but it has not even started yet!!

I do not know if this is the right place ... maybe I delete the post again .... but maybe you have your own opinion on this? How do you do it?

Thoughtful Greetings frustration

☆ Steph ☆

0 comments:

Post a Comment