Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lactose Intolerance Acid Reflux

lieu of flowers .....

It's done! I do not open on weekends now FINALLY officially with a small ceremony with family and friends, my studio! and instead of flowers I have something else came up that I would like to open ....




Donnerknispel! I'm excited!

I for reasons of space (and because I would like for new prospects, the curious and take all other more time than I could, under such a party) could invite only a very small circle I have something in for you here "www." considered! So please do not be sad that you can not be there, but do with this!! You can

"Virtual-real" to be there! No - not a web cam or other technical stuff!

I want my guests what I need most for my studio, my projects and my work there: Energy! I have prepared an action for my "real" guests, where they charge a small Filznugget with this energy that they write down a wish on a small note or something that they want to give me for the journey. By writing that makes one think of me, the desire and the work they will do for me (who?) Filznugget charged with positive energy and comes back to me in the studio ... so what happens is not yet tell !!!!! ... There are photos of course very soon exclusively here on the blog!!

You who can not be there, have now left here at my blog on Friday evening (12/11/2010) can also request as a short comment. I will transfer this request for you on a piece of paper and attached to a nugget. This is also your positive energy comes into my studio ....


seeeeeeehr I would be happy if you join in !!!!!

Excited greetings

☆ Steph ☆


PS The promised new, unique hat has to wait one more thing ... I put in the middle the preparations for the celebration and I am quite busy, jittery, excited and all .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment