Monday, October 25, 2010

What Epide Does Korea Grope Japan

Actually ...

wanted ... I proudly present a series of pictures ...

raw wool before spinning - finished yarn - and bottom line ....

but the finished yarn photo I have forgotten and with the result, I am even more so ever DID NOT happy !!!!!

then I remembered a postcard that my teacher gave me before my audit exam ....



the result was not already ;-) .... everything is back to its original state ;-)

I show it to you anyway:



one of the crucial (you spell that right?)-Points for unravel, is that the cap does not do justice to the yarn! It does not stand out!! and then the form and at all .....

Incidentally, here is a big THANK YOU to dear Gwen, who has patiently explained to me over and over again, how can I knit a hat ... Gwen! Think 'to you that with the knitting workshop in my studio again !!!!! I think there is potential here in and around Hanover !!!!!!!!

But in terms of the fine map above I am angry now and I have not even been 2 new ideas I present you can hopefully tomorrow .... You may be curious :-) - I am too! make


☆ Steph ☆

0 comments:

Post a Comment