Monday, October 4, 2010

Blueprints Of Yamaha R6

finally online !!!!!

I've done it! finally my new homepage is ready! I do, so the felt ball-atelier am online!!

look here: atelier.de www.filzball-

but I'm actually currently only virtually in the studio, because my daughter just a child has an ear infection .... (on the road to recovery!)

I'm curious how you like the new homepage like it!!

excited greetings

☆ Steph ☆


EDIT

great oh scary! I just noticed my new homepage for the first time on a Windows machine!! How awesome !!!!! please no more watching!! or only those who read by a mac with safari !!!!! I have to let me come up with something!!
is indeed the "gaaaaaar not" !!!!!!!!

EDIT 2
so ... now is the font and layout changed a bit and the "windows-readable" should now all can see the way I would also like to ;-)
puhhh!
done :-) greetings
Steph

0 comments:

Post a Comment