Sunday, December 12, 2010

Letter Of Intent For Sorority Templates

Steph goes Hollywood ;-)

... I had already announced ... Television was there .... more precisely the NDR (North German regional station) ... and asked me if I'm interested in a short report about felting's to join in ... I have a mind! I let myself escape but not ;-)

Today was now the program is broadcast .... and the result of about 6 hours of "Turning the felt ball-atelier" you see here on this link (click me!) .


... so - so now I was also in television ... and can check off on my "what-I-have-life-time-to-be-"-list ;-)


PS: The fact that we ourselves have (at heart) since 2007, no TV anymore and I show the I did not know for safety reasons mentioned later ... :-)


Glamour Greetings

☆ Steph ☆

0 comments:

Post a Comment